- To produce graduates who are equipped with a strong fundamental knowledge of biomedical sciences, which provide the foundation for self-improvement in the future.
- To produce graduates who are sensitive and responsible towards the society, culture, and environment.
- To produce graduates who have excellent laboratory and analytical skills for clinical, industrial, and research settings.
- To produce graduates with adequate research skills that would enable them to be competent post-graduate students or scientists.
- To furnish the graduates with appropriate soft skills to enhance their marketability and interdisciplinary problem-solving ability.