- To produce graduates who have excellent state-of-the-art practical as well as analytical skills for clinical, industrial, community and research settings.
- To prepare graduates of excellent calibre who are trained in cutting–edge technology and are able to elevate the profession equivalent to the international standards.
- To equip graduates with assertive approaches and innovative research initiatives with high ethical standards that would enable them to be successful scientists in the field of exercise and sports science.
- To produce matured graduates who are sensible and responsible towards the society, culture and environment.
- To equip graduates with good communication and appropriate problem solving skills.