Career prospects for the Audiology programme graduates include:
- Medical rehabilitation officer (hearing) in public hospital, university and school (with particular education training certificate).
- Clinical audiologist in private hospitals/clinics.
- Dispensing audiologist in various hearing aid centres.
- Science or research officer at research centres, academic institutions and hospitals.
- Tutors or lecturers at academic institutions. Graduates can also register as post-graduate students or join the academic staff training scheme at institutions of higher learning.